Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Special Day for Megs

This weekend was my future sister-in-law's bridal shower!  It was a gorgeous day, the food was tasty and everyone had a great time.  It was great to see all of her sisters and mom and family and all of her friends.  My brother showed up at the end like a good fiance should!  He is too sweet - brought her flowers and everything.

It makes my heart happy to know that he is happy and is marrying an awesome person.  Megs has become one of my closest friends.  She is sweet, kind, thoughtful and very, very pretty.  Sam has waited a long time to find someone and she has made him very happy.  I know that she is happy too and glad she has found Sam! 

Here are some pics from the shower!  Love you Megs!

Esperance Roses and Pink Gerber Daisies!


Sisters


Love you Megs!



I love presents!


Looking good Sam!


Awwww!


Mom and mother-in-law



Friends Forever!  Can you tell we get our hair done at the same salon?!

No comments:

Post a Comment