Wednesday, May 25, 2011

MC - Day 7

I did it!  I cannot believe I actually did it.  I honestly thought I would fail.  Maybe I psyched myself out so much that it turned out to be not as bad as I thought it was going to be.  It was not easy by any means - but certain days and certain times of the day were harder than others.

Day 7 was great mainly because I knew it was ending!  Mentally I was clear and my hunger was almost non existent.  I tried to stay as busy as possible yesterday. 

I woke up and drank my last SWF (ya!).  Got the girls ready so my sitter could come and take them to the Children's Museum.  I went off to have a massage and run errands.  Massages are amazing anytime - but are really good when you are doing a cleanse.  It can help remove any toxins on the skin and is obviously very relaxing.  I figured I owe myself a little treat!  I had a zillion errands to run and then it was home to get the girls.

I drank only 8 glasses of the lemonade yesterday but I drank a ton of water.  I wanted to go to yoga - but me, being the jackass that I sometimes can be, thought the class started at 7:30 when it ACTUALLY started at 6:30.  I was so pissed when I showed up and class was already going.  Grrrrrrrrrrrr!  I looked like such a jackwagon walking in all ready and excited - the instructor was like...."ummmm Lib, the class started at 6:30."  Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.  I knew that. 

So the alternative was going to GIANT EAGLE - just like yoga, right?  Um, no.  Actually it wasn't that bad - there was no one there.  And I got to buy food that I can actually eat!  I am making an Ahi Tuna/Kale salad that I found in my latest Oxygen Magazine (thanks Megs).  I am making it Friday night.  I am off to the Strip this morning to buy the Tuna!  I can't wait and will post the recipe here, I promise!

Weight on Day 7 - 147.

No comments:

Post a Comment