Monday, May 23, 2011

MC - Day 6

Woke up today at 6 am feeling very good!  Well rested, not hungry and motivated.  The girls did not get up until 8, so I peacefully drank my SWF, watched the DVR of SNL and just relaxed.  Because I drank the Senna lasts night, I was in the bathroom a little more than usual.  Nice.  :)

We have no activities today so I tidied up a little, got the girls ready and headed to the gym.  I was nervous about how I would make it through a HIIT workout.  Surprisingly I felt fine and did the workout completely.  I burned 780 calories - not bad for a 45 minute workout.  It was a good one too - heavy on the legs and lots of core work.  I felt fantastic leaving the gym!

I struggled today - mentally I am so ready to be done with this that I feel like I am checking out.  All I can focus on is eating on Wednesday.  I am salivating.  Literally.

I drank only 9 glasses of lemonade today - and I had a few almonds but not many.  I also had some carrots around dinner time.

I am drinking my Senna tea now and going to go right to bed.  I am sleepy for sure.  I am looking forward to tomorrow - I have a massage at 10.  My back is aching.

Check in tomorrow - no weight change.

No comments:

Post a Comment