Friday, May 20, 2011

MC - Day 2

Good morning!  I feel great!  What a difference a day makes.  The first day has been the hardest for me for sure so far. 

I woke up yesterday with some cramps and a backache thanks to my period.  It continued most of the day and made me pretty miserable.  The SWF went down OK.  I was not as hungry yesterday (I did snack on raw, organic almonds through out the day).  I drank 8, 8 oz. of the lemonade throughout the day. 

The girls had no activities planned yesterday since dance ends this Saturday with M's recital.  So we went to Giant Eagle (which was torture) and got groceries for our house and for my mom who was not feeling well.  We delivered the groceries and hung out with Nunni for a little bit. 

We headed home and A took a nap, Mary has "quiet time" and I took a much needed 2 HOUR NAP!  I was very tired and not feeling well from the cramps.  I woke from the nap feeling much better.  I did take one motrin because the cramps were really bringing me down.  I felt like a million bucks after taking it!

In addition to all of this, we also put our house on the market on Monday!  So my house has to be SPOTLESS!  Talk about craziness!  But it honestly has not been THAT bad.

The evening was fine until I made dinner.  I made the girls perogies and corn on the cob.  I was SALIVATING!  I cheated and ate one perogie.  THEY WERE STARING AT ME......"EAT ME, EAT ME!"  I made Mike a delicious salad with chicken, lettuce, spinach, chick peas, sliced apples, craisins, carrots and balsamic and oil.  The corn was killing me too!  I powered through it and went on with my night.  Instead of drinking the peppermint tea, I decided to drink a cup of Senna tea.  We were in bed by 10. 

All in all a good day.  See you tomorrow!  I CAN DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment