Sunday, May 22, 2011

MC - Day 4

WOW!  That's all I have to say.  Woke up today feeling fantastic!  I was awakened at 5:15 am by a snoring husband.  I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't.  I waited for Laura to get up and we did the SWF together.  It's getting easier and easier to drink.  We got that over with and headed to Hot Yoga at 8:30.  I was nervous about how I would feel.  I do this class quite often and love the detoxing effects of it, but was worried I would not have enough strength to do it/finish it. 

The class was overall great!  I struggled during the first few vinyasas - especially the downward dogs.  My arms were so weak!  The instructor holds poses for very long and it was quite a challenge.  But as the class went on I felt better.  I drank water and the lemonade during the class.  Immediately after I class I felt so energized and great! 

It was off to M's first dance recital (I made a triple lemonade and brought it with me to the show).  Then we had to run home to show the house to an agent and her client.  It was quite a busy afternoon.  Thank goodness because I hardly thought about food.  The show was so cute - I cried like a baby.  Weird seeing your kid on stage - it was very surreal.  She did great and had a lot of fun!

The showing went great and then we went over to our good friend's house for pizza and for our kids to play together.  It was the hardest point so far for me.  Seeing all of this food sprawled on the table.  Pizza, stuffed peppers, fresh, white Italian bread, salad, eggplant parm, strawberries.......I caved and had a bite of Mary's pizza crust, a few strawberries and some cucumbers.  I am so disappointed in myself.  I was so weak but the food was too much for me.  I just cannot put myself in that situation again!  DAMN IT!

We came home, my niece had a sleepover with my girls.  Had my peppermint tea I was asleep by 10.

No weight change.

No comments:

Post a Comment