Sunday, May 22, 2011

MC - Day 3

It's Friday!  I woke up feeling pretty good again.  I felt light, does that make sense?  I drank a cup of Senna the night before instead of the Peppermint tea.  I drank my SWF in the morning and I was certainly "eliminating" well!  ;)

We had Little Gym for Abby but no school for Mary's since it ended on Wednesday.  I felt really good mentally and physically.  I slept well the night before and just overall felt great.

I drank the most of the lemonade yet.  I had 10, 8 oz. glasses.  The taste still is not that bad.  The only bad thing is I have a horrible taste in my mouth.  Laura and I keep talking about our cravings but we are doing a really good job.  Thank God I have her for support and to tell her how I am feeling!   I did nosh on almonds and cashews again which has really helped my hunger pangs!

I am finding the hardest time for me is from 2 pm to 7 pm.  I am the hungriest, my mind is the weakest and my girls are the craziest!

M had softball so Laura and I took the girls to the game for a little.  The key to this is to keep busy, keep your mind clear and try to not surround yourself with food!  As long as I am not preparing food (which is unavoidable with a family, I know) or at a social event I am fine.  Which is why I decided to do this when I had nothing on my schedule. 

Confession - I cheated and had 3 Goldfish.  Again, they were staring at me begging me to eat them!  Laura and I enjoyed a quiet night, drank a cup of Peppermint tea (delicious by the way) and were in bed by 10.

Not much weight change.  I weighed 148.

No comments:

Post a Comment