Monday, May 23, 2011

MC - Day 5

Hello All!  I woke up today feeling good again.  I was very sore from Hot Yoga on Saturday.  Holy cow.  My abs and core are killing me!  I knew it was a hard class.  It was a lazy Sunday morning, my 10 year old neice had a sleepover with my girls.  It was so cute.  I am not sure who had more fun!

I drank the SWF and felt fine.  I made the girls breakfast and we were off to my niece's soccer game.  I made myself a triple lemonade to take to the game with me.  I did pretty well - it was super hot at the game so I drank quite a bit of water too.

We came home and I was exhausted - I think I felt bad from being sore from yoga and the night before.  I took a 90 minute nap and felt much better.  One thing to make sure you do on the cleanse is to sleep well.  Go to bed early, take a nap if you can too.  It helps with feeling fatigued.  At least it is for me.

The night was fine - I felt pretty good - no major cravings and I didn't eat one thing.  I drank 11 glasses today - the most so far.  I made dinner for everyone and bathed and put the girls to bed.

M and I did some new house stuff and I drank some Senna.  I was in bed by 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment