Sunday, January 23, 2011

HERE WE GO STEELERS...HERE WE GO!

Today is going to be a great day!  The sun is shining brightly, my kids slept until 7:30 and the Steelers play in the AFC Championship today against the New York Jets (Booo)!  Only one problem - it is going to be a high of 12 and a low of 9 at kickoff.  OUCH!  Thats okay though.  I have a bunch of layers to wear, my Uggs and my North Face Parka.  And MCCLP is bringing the concrete heaters again - so we should be in good shape!

Today we are having pulled pork sandwiches, quesadillas, hot and sweet sausage and I made brownies.  It should be a rather large tailgate - playoff tailgates are always huge - so I am sure everyone will be bringing food!

To keep us warm today - Sam is making his famous hot apple cider with Captain Morgan (yum) and Mandy is bringing hot chocolate with Rumplemintz (double yum)!

I will post some pictures from the day's festivities later!

GO STEELERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment