Thursday, May 10, 2012

Life Changer - Trader Joe's

My friends and family make fun of me because I tend to go a little overboard sometimes, well, ok, maybe all the time.  They call me "ok.com" which stands for "overkill.com."  If I am throwing a party or planning something, there is usually way too much food and way too much drink.  If there are 10 people coming, plan on there being enough stuff for 100!  Not sure why I am like this.  Anyhow - the rumor started about TJ's coming and I was very excited!  I no longer do my weekly shopping at Giant Eagle and my grocery bill has been cut in half.  I will most likely start a TJ's link because there are so many items from this store that have become an obsession.

This is a new purchase I just found - it is incredibly tasty and very good over vanilla greek yogurt (Thanks Helen).



Trader Joe's has made its way to the South Hills!

No comments:

Post a Comment