Friday, February 18, 2011

I Want to be a Recipe Tester for Clean Eating Magazine!

In the pages of CEM there are many, many delicious recipes.  Sometimes there will be a little picture of someone who "tested" the recipe at their home and then write into the magazine and tell them how it turned out, how long it took to make, etc.

I think that is so cool!  So I wrote this email to them last night to see if I could become a tester!  Wouldn't that be fun?!  I was being a little goofy...

Clean eating has changed my life!  Woo-hoo! 
My name is L, I am a 30-something wife to an amazing husband and father and the mother to two adorable and wild little girls (almost 2 and 3 1/2).  I started eating clean almost 1 year ago and have never felt or looked better.  My husband and I are both former college athletes.  We have been "fit" most of our lives.  But not as fit as we are today - that's because of the change to a clean eating lifestyle.
I love, love, love to cook and even started my own blog to keep my recipes in one place.  Also to inspire others, my friends and family, to see the benefits of eating clean.  I also love to inspire moms who think that their kids will only eat "kid" foods.  Such as chicken fingers, french fries, hot dogs, mac & cheese, etc.  NOT TRUE!  There is NO SUCH thing as kid foods!  Kids can and will eat all foods!  It is all about preparation and eating clean!  My friends about lose their $#@! when I tell them my girls eat flax seed on their muesli!  WHAT!?  (Don't get me wrong, my kids still struggle with eating right, but I try my darndest to give them healthy alternatives).
Anyhow - I love Clean Eating Magazine and use the recipes in it almost 2-3x/week.  I would love to be a recipe tester!  Plus I am pretty cute and would look really good on the pages your mag.  ;)  Wink, wink!
Am I hired or what?  :)  Love and clean eating forever and ever,

LM

No comments:

Post a Comment